- 1 large or 2 small eggplant
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c plain panko breadcrumbs
- 3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- olive oil for baking sheets
Preheat oven to 375.coat a baking sheet with oil.
In a shallow bowl whisk together eggs, and 1 tbsp water. In a pie plate mix together dry ingredients. Cut the eggplant into thick rounds. Dip the eggplant slices in the egg mixture, letting excess drip off. Dredge the dipped slices in dry mixture, pushing down gently to coat.
Place on baking sheet and bake until golden brown 17-20 min, flip and bake another 10 min. Remove from oven and serve as is or with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.