- 1 large watermelon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 tomatoes, cut into 1 inch dice
- 1 c crumbled feta cheese
- 12 mint leaves sliced thinly
- ¼ c olive oil
- 1 sweet onion thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- pinch coarse salt to taste
- pinch ground black pepper to taste
Gently mix watermelon, tomatoes, mint, onion and feta cheese in a large bowl. Whisk olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Together in small bowl, drizzle dressing over salad and gently toss to coat.
*Make adjustments to quantities depending on the amount of people you are serving.
Items in this recipe available through your Abundant Harvest subscription: watermelon, tomatoes, mint, olive oil, onion